Official app at GooglePlay : XchangeCapitalGroup OU
- What personal user information can we use?
If you register on our website, you will be asked to provide personal data, including email, to create an account.
We can also collect all the details that you specify, including name, wallet number for transactions, type, bank card number and expiration date, etc.
- For what purpose is your personal data used?
Personal information left by the user is used by the site administration in order to:
- organize the high-quality work of our website, as well as mobile applications, monitor the effective provision of our services so that each visitor can receive the necessary information;
- ensure the smooth operation of the technical service;
- regularly carry out analytical work in order to improve the quality of the functioning of our sites;
- send advertising to our clients about new applications, services, company offers;
- organize the relationship between the user and the site administration to quickly resolve any issues related to the provision of our services, as well as technical issues;
- prevent the actions of intruders aimed at damaging the operation of our site.
- Who can use your data?
The information that you leave on our website during registration is confidential. This means that no customer data can be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of cases provided for by the current legislation. For example, such information may be provided by us upon a relevant court order or a request from law enforcement agencies. When the form of ownership of our company changes or a receiving organization appears, your data will be transferred to the new owner.
4.1 What are cookies ?
When surfing on sites on the network, all user actions are recorded in small text files called cookies . This information is stored on the computer. This is how passwords, logins, any information entered on the site, ip- address, browser version, technical characteristics of hardware and software are remembered . This allows you to quickly switch to actions at the next visit to a specific portal without re-entering the necessary data. Thanks to the storage of cookies, we analyze user activity, highlighting the interests and preferences of customers. Based on the information received, we improve the work of our sites, applications, adjusting everything for our users.
What types of cookies are divided into :
- technical / necessary: used to open access for users to various services, services, for example, Yandex with their help accurately determines the user"s software and the type of browser from which the network was connected;
- statistical / analytical: help to identify the user and get information about all his actions, including moving through the pages of the site, interests in a certain type of content;
- technical: they contribute to obtaining information about the user"s actions on the portal, so that it is possible to timely determine the occurrence of an intranet error, as well as analyze the work of new functions on which the performance of the site depends;
- functional: designed to provide certain functions to facilitate the use of sites, while maintaining the interests and preferences of the user, for example, his choice of language or location;
- advertising / third-party: help to obtain information on the number of users of the resource, collect statistics on the frequency of visits, traffic source, activity of visitors clicking on advertising links.
4.2 By ak long files cookie can be stored on your computer?
Yandex uses the information recorded in cookies for all of the above purposes. This data is placed on a computer and stored there depending on the type of text file. In this case, the storage time does not exceed, as a rule, the period that is required to solve a specific purpose. After this period ends, all information is automatically erased.
4.3 Who can use the data stored in cookies ?
Personal information that is written to text files goes to Yandex or to third parties. The use of this data outside of websites for advertising is subject to a separate agreement with the user.
Yandex uses pixel tags to access text files stored on your computer. It helps:
- establish the nature of your actions on the site;
- get statistics on the operation of sites, services, applications, individual programs.
- Security guarantee.
The administration of our portal has adopted uniform standards for the use of measures to protect the personal information of each client. Thanks to specially created measures, we have significantly reduced the risk of fraudsters and illegal access to your confidential information. Thus, we prevent the unauthorized distribution of your data. However, we inform all our users that we cannot give one hundred percent guarantee of the protection of your personal information, because scammers today use various technologies to hack accounts. Therefore, if you notice suspicious activity on your account or suspect that your password could be used by third parties, please contact our technical department.