Authorized Android Application: XchangeCapitalGroup OU
1. Personal Information We May Collect.
If you wish to register with us, we may ask you to provide details such as your email address.
The site stores such details as card number, account, name of the owner, card expiration date, wallet number, which were specified when creating the application.
2. What do we do with the collected data?
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that our sites and applications function and provide you with information and services;
- to provide you with technical support services;
- for internal analysis and research to improve our sites and other products and services;
- to send you marketing information about services, offers and service products, but only to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- to send you administrative messages (for example, in case you forgot your password);
- to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our sites, applications or services.
3. Who else can access your data?
The service does not disclose the user"s personal data to third parties. Only in exceptional circumstances can we disclose your personal data as required by law, as well as in order to protect ourselves or third parties from damage and illegal actions. In the event of a sale or restructuring of our business, your data may be transferred with him.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information. These measures include processes and procedures to reduce the risks of unauthorized access or disclosure of your data. However, we do not guarantee the complete exclusion of abuse of your personal data by violators. Store passwords for your accounts in a safe place and do not disclose them to third parties. If you become aware of an unauthorized use of your password or other security breach, please contact us immediately.