Ychanger Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Policy
The AML policy is designed to prevent money laundering. It includes counteraction not only of direct violations, but also control of the mandatory availability of adequate systems and auxiliary means, which are aimed at reducing the risk of using the service for criminal purposes. The AML policy has minimum standards that require strict adherence:
- A person with sufficient work experience and no personal interest is appointed to the position of Money Laundering Reporting Officer. It oversees compliance with applicable laws, regulations, rules and industry guidelines.
- Creation and maintenance of an individual approach for each company, which is based on risk assessment. Risks are managed that may be associated with money laundering or terrorist financing.
- Establish and maintain customer due diligence, identification, verification and know your customer (KYC) procedures, and an enhanced due diligence program for higher risk customers (politically exposed persons).
- Developing and maintaining systems and procedures based on risk assessment for monitoring the current activities of clients.
- A suspicious activity alert system that sends information within the company and to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Maintaining appropriate records for minimum specified periods.
- Training and familiarization with the algorithm of the activities of all relevant employees.
Combating the financing of terrorism (CFT)
The Company uses a risk-based approach in the adoption and implementation of measures to counter the financing of terrorism (CFT), as well as in the assessment of AML risks. Internal control has been introduced, which replaces control in the field of making unreasonable decisions and other operational tasks.
International sanctions policy
Our company does not carry out transactions with individuals, companies and countries included in the sanctions lists.
Individuals can be identified by a passport or other identity document. Also, identification can be done on utility bills, which indicate their current mailing address. Companies must be identified by an extract from the Chamber of Commerce or by a notary deed.
Copies of all submitted documents must be securely archived into files. To process your request and verify your account at https://ychanger.net/lk/verification/, please provide the following information:
- Copies of identity documents. They must be of good quality and confirm your identity and the address information that you entered in your account.
- Your photo where you are holding your ID and paper with the current date and the name of our project written on it (by hand).
Important: the documents on the copies and the documents that you hold in the photo must match. Images should be of high quality with clear, easy-to-read text.
Please note that not all users can use the services of our service and, accordingly, cannot be verified. Restrictions apply to the following countries:
- Crimean region;
- North Korea;
- United States of America.